Join Us as a Volunteer
Engage extensively with the communities in our weekly volunteering activities under our Volunteer Program! Structured to enable interaction between volunteers and communities for extended hours once a week, activities in the past under this program has ranged from assisting members of the communities in Personal Touch and Safety Programs, school based initiatives and behavioral development in Burmese Refugees Organization and orphanage homes, to being a crew in the Sunway Wildlife Park!
Join us & benefit by:
Lending a hand to those in need & making a difference in their lives!
Increasing your knowledge about disadvantaged individuals!
Meeting NEW people & learn what it takes to become a leader!
Online registration starts during orientation week until the end of week 1.
How to apply?
- Visit the NGO Listing Page to learn more about the NGO’s that MUVP is collaborating with.
- Once you have decided which type of NGO you would like to volunteer with, go to Apply now! option on the menu bar.
- Log in using your Authcate Username and Password to gain access to the application form.
- Complete the application form to the best of your ability and submit.
- An email will be sent to your Monash email address after the formal application period has relapsed, with regard to the status of your application.
Late applications will not be considered.